Re: Made in China

From: Cord (cordcord@ispmonsters.com)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2008 - 01:16:29 EST

Lets look at it on an Hours of Labor basis, or an Education Required basis, or Amount of Physical Exertion basis, or some other factor which supports my views. I can make the numbers show that perception coincides with reality.

Common sense is not so common. Voltaire
Who says politics has any common sense? Cord

Like dreams, statistics are a form of wish fulfillment.
Jean Baudrillard

They are being paid a lot of money in absolute terms, but when you
look at it on a percentage basis, they're actually some of the most
*underpaid* people on earth! (Hey, there's another one of those
things where reality is the opposite of perception - I love when that
happens!) :-)

   My analysis based on percentage is actually completely superfluous,