RE: is this the end of the Dakota?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2008 - 09:52:10 EST

On the business side...it's actually a good thing.

No redundant vehicles: Durango/Aspen, Caliber/Compass, Dakota (which isn't a
huge seller anymore), and the PT & Crossfire are gone.

It actually saves the company a bunch of money and makes things easier for
the long run (less excess manufacturing processes).

- Bernd