Re: is this the end of the Dakota?...Thank Goodness for the

From: \ (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2008 - 04:34:38 EST

Dakota Quad Cab.Especially the 1st year(2000).The 5'3"
bed,the back doors,and the Next generation 4.7 V8...

Ours has 126,000 on her now(Blue Thunder).I dont ever
plan to dump her.I have never loved a car/truck as
much as this one.In fact,as much as i want a 69'
Charger(General Lee),i wouldnt give up my Dakota..

The way i have her tricked out sensibly &
affordably,in the spring/summer & fall,we get 22 on
the I-road.

But i cant imagine anyone dumping a Dakota Quad
Cab(2000-04),but the ones after that(05-08) look like
felgercarb!

And i feel that the Intense Blue/Driftwood Satin is a
kick-ass color.She turns heads wherever i go...

Even if Dakota is dropped,there will always be the
DML,Dakota USA,and DodgeDakotaQuadCab at
Yahoogroups(my group)
--- Tom Byrne <kerib@ptd.net> wrote:

> I agree. How about down size the Ram a bit and cut
> the Dak.

Be a better friend, newshound, and