Re: is this the end of the Dakota?

From: Tom Byrne (kerib@ptd.net)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2008 - 10:28:22 EST

Maybe, if could perform actual work duty. I get comments about why I should
have gotten a Ram instead of my Dak. My Dak has the 4.7 H.O. It is quicker
than a similarly equipped Ram and could probably give a Hemi Ram a run for
its money. It hold the wife and kids just fine and tows my small boat with
ease. I will use it this year to tow my Neon SCCA car. Why should I have
spent another $8K on a Ram?