Re: Made in China

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sat Feb 09 2008 - 21:31:13 EST

"Tom Byrne" <kerib@ptd.net> wrote:

> Nope. One cannot sell dollars. One can exchange dollars. One can buy gold,
> but selling one's dollars does not automatically result in one getting
> precious metals.

    My thesaurus lists "sell" and "exhange" as synonyms. Is this a
distinction without a difference? Also, I don't know if you noticed,
but right after saying that you cannot sell dollars, you speak about
what might not happen when selling one's dollars. (Which cannot be
done.) :-) Or did I miss your point somewhere along the way?

--
                                          -Jon-