Chairman Lee

From: Azie L. Magnusson (maggie11@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2008 - 17:46:18 EST

Tom B writes: >>Saved the company though. <<

Indeed he did, and I give him full credit for that.
He did that while Jimmy Carter was President and interest rates
soared to the 20 percent area..he was quite a guy.. I'm still
amazed that he was able to pull that off. Anyone here know that
he worked for $1.00 his 1st year?? He did just that, but the next
several years he made a fortune in stock options and perks as
well as salary. To me, he was worth every penny of it.

I've learned.... That one should keep his
words both soft and tender, because
tomorrow he may have to eat them.

Azie