RE: Was China now Berndistraction

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2008 - 18:32:10 EST

Seriously...try it. A good friend of mine is running the Banks 6-Gun (and
other Banks "accessories" on his '06 2500 and is getting 23mpg with a 50/50
mix of ATF (ATF+4 in his case) and Diesel. Without the ATF...it's down at
20mpg.

I just give him 10 gallons of the used ATF from our BG machines, he filters
it, and mixes it in his 50 gallon drum. Then, pumps it into his tank.

- Bernd