Re: The bottom line is,the 2nd Generation Dakota IS the best (1997-2004)

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2008 - 20:15:18 EST

dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com wrote:

> Its that simple.with all respects to the Dakota up to
> 1997,the 2nd Generation gave us the Quad Cab(2000),the
> new Next Generation Magnum 4.7 V8(2000),and the 2000
> Dakota Quad Cab won the following awards:
>
> 2000 Truckin Magazine "Truck of the Year"
> 2000 Sport Truck Magazine "Truck of the Year"
> Four Wheelin Magazine "Truck of the Year"
>
> while were at it,the Dakota Quad Cab boosted Dodge
> sales a full 25%.
>
> But even though the Dakota line needed a change,they
> didnt have to screw the pooch like they did with the
> 2005-2008..
>
> The 2nd Generation Dakota will always reign supreme!
> Now ask people like myself,Don Mallett,and others why
> we love our 00' Dakota Quads so much...

Digger... I'ma smack your ass from Madison up to Escanaba and back down
again...

the 97-04 Daks are the Gen III's!!!

An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine