Re: The new competition

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2008 - 21:01:44 EST

Olznut@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 2/11/2008 5:27:31 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
> silvereightynine@aol.com writes:
>
> I like it!
>
> I'd run out and buy one tonight if the little buggers were on sale.
>
> 30+ mpg diesel 4 banger 4x4 truck with 300 F/Lbs? And an almost 8 foot
> bed? Where do I sign?

-- <--- SIG FILE CUT OFF MARKS!!!

Kinda reminds me when the Datsun "Lil' Hustler" was out, my Dad bought
one,
it was a 1973 I think, all 90 something hp and while not very comfortable,
that thing NEVER broke down, got over 30 mpg and took us places many a
full size
  couldn't even dream of! 200k+ miles later, we sold it, after my brother
making a mini truck out of it (you know, Enkei rims, dual Weber side
drafts,
custom short shifter by cutting the shift lever, glass pack, hey, it
was the
80's) and the kid we sold it to crashed and totaled it.

Awards. Go to AOL Music.

You bottom posters suck! I had to copy and paste your post into mine
because you posted BELOW my sig file cut off marks!!

An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine