Re: The bottom line is,the 2nd Generation Dakota IS the best

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 11 2008 - 21:37:39 EST

In a message dated 2/11/2008 6:34:50 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
bpracing@worldnet.att.net writes:

Sounds like a plan Tom! Right here in central US of A (Columbus, OH) we
have the Chrysler Classic in May and the Mopar Nationals in August. All DML
cars/trucks/vans/busses welcome! Even if "on track" reality slaps you up
side the head, you will still have a good time. (Just ask Bob Tom, Jim
Knox and Jon Steiger.) Cook out at my house. :-)

Ray
'92 Dakota 318 (full street trim) - 12.98 @ 105+
'00 Grand Cherokee 4.7 4x4 (stock) - 15.40 @ 86

Hmmm, I might be flying into Columbus for the Mid America Trucking Show in
Louisville next month, ain't made up my mind yet. Why Columbus and not
Louisville?? The flight will be $300 cheaper.

Awards. Go to AOL Music.