Re: The bottom line is,the 2nd Generation Dakota IS the best

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2008 - 23:54:16 EST

Ray Block wrote:

> Sounds like a plan Tom! Right here in central US of A (Columbus, OH) we
> have the Chrysler Classic in May and the Mopar Nationals in August. All DML
> cars/trucks/vans/busses welcome! Even if "on track" reality slaps you up
> side the head, you will still have a good time. (Just ask Bob Tom, Jim
> Knox and Jon Steiger.) Cook out at my house. :-)

Columbus?? hmm hey Ray - were you at the Marion Ohio get together about
7 or 8 years ago? The one Tom Cantor had set up with Tim Alshoff? I
was there - I didnt stick around too long - I had my 1989 2wd Dakota,
and I was actaully ashamed to be seen with the other trucks LOL. My
smashed up front end and one chrome valve cover and one rusty stock
cover because I never got around to isntalling the 2nd one LOL

Everyone else went over to the drags - but I left from the reastraunt
and went to hang out with a friend of mine in Marion.

You ever hear from any of those guys? I bought Tom's Sir Michals steel
roll pan a couple years ago and put it on Christine. Havnt heard from
Tim in ages.

An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine