Re: The bottom line is,the 2nd Generation Dakota IS the best

From: \ (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2008 - 22:32:33 EST

My wife & I are willing to try to make the Nats.

Now,if we dont,and someone wants to come on up,and try
& whup my asss,i'm here in Wisconsin.That means some
of you guys have to leave your "red necked" states..

Were trying to organize a Summer Meet with fellow
Dakota Quad Cab owners...

Oh Digg,time to dive in a foxhole.Here comes the heavy
artillery!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs