Re: DML stats

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2008 - 01:37:30 EST

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> Yep, I just ran it for ya today.
> http://archives.dakota-truck.net/STATS

WOW!!!! its been just over 3 YEARS since you ran that DML stats
stuff?!!! WTFDMLBBQ!! It does NOT seem that long ago!!

In that time I managed to almost double my number of posts on the DML,
and push myself up into the top 10 area... - that scares me and
impresses me at the same time LOL. And I also just realized that I've
been on The List for over 7 years. Amazing... I can't quite grasp the
passage of that amount of time, as small as it may be.

An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine