Re: DML stats

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2008 - 20:43:26 EST

On Feb 11, 2008, at 7:40, Jason Bleazard wrote:

> jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
>> In 2007, the DML averaged 421 messages per month. Although we're
>> only a third of a way through the month, February 2008 currently has
>> 451. Quality is another issue entirely, but for sheer quantity...
>> :-)
>
> To put that in to perspective, in 2000 the DML averaged over 5500
> messages per month. The busiest month ever was February 2000,
> which had 7136 messages just in that one month. That's 246
> messages per day on average. What is it about February? Cabin fever?
>
> I was thinking "man, the DML sure is busy lately!" until I looked
> up the older stats. Those were the days...

And here I was lagging along looking in this folder once in a while
with around 250 unread and then BOOM! a thousand. crap..... at
least it looks like they'll be a VERY quick read.... :rolleyes:

--
   +-- Mike Maskalans ---------------- Rochester, NY ----------+
   | '98 Dakota CC, SAS on 40s  '84 RamCharger 4x4, plow truck |