Tide

From: Azie L. Magnusson (maggie11@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2008 - 10:49:21 EST

Rick B. writes: >> Azie, I lived in Huntsville from 1958 till 1972,
graduated from Butler
HS...at least as I remember...sure, we know Ardmore very well. Went to UA
Huntsville, then finished at Tuscaloosa too many years later that I want to
admit. My oldest daughter played for the Women's Soccer Team at Bama. Her
husband played for the Tide's last National Championship Football team so
Crimson runs deep in our veins. <<

J B (Ears) Whitworth was the F'ball coach when I was there..
Bart Starr was a Junior. If I remember correctly we won 2
games that year and none the next.. Ears was let go after 3
losing seasons. Coach Bryant came in for the '58 season
and the rest is History..

Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime
that damage morale, and undermine the military are
saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged.
 --President Abraham Lincoln "

Azie