RE: RE: RE: Brake Problem

From: josh@stolarz.org
Date: Sat Feb 16 2008 - 12:07:18 EST

Thought about that, but the rubber portion of the line seems fine and isn't
hard feeling like it cooked. I was probably driving with it like that for 15
minutes at most and the last 10 minutes I kept it slow and didn't use the
brakes just the transmission to slow the truck. The rotor and pads are
definitely cooked though.