Color of '89

From: Azie L. Magnusson (maggie11@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2008 - 22:18:34 EST

Barry O. writes: >> Well, I was expecting that Tom would
want it worse [assuming it is silver] but if it's a different color,
it might be a tossup...<<

Hate to dissapoint you, but it is Red/White/Red.
Roughly 300K miles just about wore out everywhere.
Never been wrecked. Had but 1 timing chain install,
4 radiators, 2 water pumps, and 2 rebuilds on the
A500, 3 or 4 TPS, had to remove and clean EGR
couple of times. still has original O2 sensor.
.. engine has never been opened up..
I'm sure I forgot something, but that is all I remember..
Body is solid as a rock.

Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime
that damage morale, and undermine the military are
saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged.
 --President Abraham Lincoln "

Azie