Re: Re: I need your prayers & hope people..Its gonna be a hard road!

From: al klabunde (braindrain4u@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2008 - 07:56:04 EST

together you're a team. You took a good first step,
but sometimes in life we need help. You should check
into the possibility of some counseling. There are
free ones out there and stop beating yourself up,we
all have our skeletons in the closet. Get stong in the
Lord and together you will beat it.
 Allan in Racine