Re: 318 in '89Dak

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Wed Feb 27 2008 - 16:35:11 EST

"Don Rey" <radon220@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> Ok I hope that wasn't too much long-winded babble. I know I'm not at a
> level to compete with Jon yet. I'll be happy to clarify or help
> further though.

   Don't sell yourself short, Don! Considering the fact that I have
yet to do one of these Magnum engine swaps myself, I'd say that puts
you ahead of me. :-) Ummm, unless of course you were referring to my
ability to babble long-windedly, in which case, yeah, I've got you
beat there. ;-)

> Anyone want to try to dig up my DML posts from when I
> did the swap? It was June '06.

 The thread appears to start here:

   http://archives.dakota-truck.net/0606/0131.html

--