Re: Weather

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 29 2008 - 13:41:21 EST

We're I'm at it already feels like spring. Lots of sun, some train,
temps in the 40s and 50s.... I sure do love the Northwest.

Disclaimer - Those who do not currently or were not born within the
confines of the Pacific Northwest should remain where they are,
vacations are encouraged, just so long as after you leave your money
you go home.