RE: Hazy headlights...

From: John Hower (jehower@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2008 - 19:28:14 EST

I tried one of the kits from Auto Zone or Advance -- might have been 3M, not
sure, but it was a name brand -- with limited success. My lenses were not
terribly yellowed but were hazy, dull and had really diminished output.

The kit had polish, super-fine sandpaper and a clear coat. The kit improved
the lenses by maybe 50 percent but not enough to really improve the output
from the lamps.

I ended up replacing the lens assemblies. I've heard of some who had good
results and more who ended up with new lenses.

John Hower
'95 Dakota CC, 3.9 4x2