Re: Hazy headlights...

From: WiLieR (waffle787@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2008 - 21:56:08 EST

On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 8:47 PM, John Hower <jehower@comcast.net> wrote:

> I've had them on the '95 for about 18 months. No problems with them. The fit
> was perfect...couldn't tell them from factory.
>
> John

Like John, I ordered the WJ headlights about 14 months or so ago.
They looked exactly like OE units, minus the yellow junk though, and
fit perfectly. I've had a number of WJ owners ask "How did you get
the foggy stuff off your original headlights?" I smiled and said
"They're replacements." and then told them about DocAuto. So far they
have held up excellent in the bubblejay. I hit them with a little
mequiar's plast-x polish once in a while to clean them off good and
hopefully keep them clear for good.

WiLieR