FOR SALE: Worked 2.02 Heads, Comp Cam, Viper Fan Kit, Lights, Valve Covers

From: Stew (dapurple59rt@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2008 - 21:56:51 EST

Alright, wanting to sell this stuff to upgrade, but
can't go any lower pretty much or I'll just keep the
stuff.

1. Iron Ram heads, 2.02, fully ported by Champion in
Florida. Flow bench shows 281/198 flow (Factory Magnum
heads are 209/178 and unported 2.02 R/T heads are
220/176). They'll have Mopar .600 Springs and
accessories. These have about 8k miles on them. I'd
like to get 1150 shipped in the lower 48 (add some on
if youre elsewhere, heh).

2. Comp Cams custom grind (great for the heads) -
230/236 dur, 5.5x/.590 lift, 114 lsa. I ran this cam
for months on a factory stock pcm with no issues.
Sounds real good idling too. I'll only seel this after
the heads are sold (or preferably w/ the heads). I
paid 400 for it a few months back - 250 plus shipping.

3. SoCal 2k truck Viper fan wiring kit - All there, I
never could ge it working right so mine's on a single
relay, running lowspeed whenever the truck is. I paid
180 for it, I'd like to get 100 for it.

4. Stock headlights plus Euro clear corners - heads
fogged some, as are corners, 1 has hairline crack
IIRC. Also 2 holes need plugged (1 in each corner)
where I had strobes at one point - $50 bucks for all 4
pieces.

5. Factory Magnum Valve Covers powdercoated dark
purple - They have the, ahem, RR mod so I'm running
adj 1.7s under them right now. They look really good,
but I'm putting some Mopar units on. - $75 plus
shipping.

The m1, I've found someone to trade with, and the
headers, well, cash won't allow me to upgrade them
yet, but when I do someone has dibs on them.

Lights and Fan wiring kit are ready to ship. If
someone buys heads/cam by friday evening, I can remove
them sat and ship monday. Otherwise it'll be enxt
weekend (or I may just keep em).

PM me or email dapurple59rt@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Ryan