Re: Respect Dodges Truck Frames...

From: Brian Cropp (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2008 - 18:27:57 EST

I see what you are saying. Those are the same
pictures that I have seen before. On the one forum I
saw them on, it was the general consensus that the
trailer had to have been attached to the truck and
loaded with a lot of weight to keep the truck from
completely flipping over the rail.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs