OT - motorcycle options

From: clhyer@cox.net
Date: Sat Mar 08 2008 - 07:57:58 EST

Tom,
That's a beautiful bike. My son bought one just like you describe, but his might be a 2005 with about 6,000 mi. on the clock. I think he paid about $3,500.
I don't keep up with the m/c market, but this is probably the time to get serious. As spring approaches and gas stays up over $3 I would think the market would have to pick up... $5,000 sounds like a pretty good deal, but you might be able to have a couple goodies thrown in - maybe saddlebags, a windshield or a back rest, something to "make you sign today"...
Cal