RE: OT: Bikes

From: Rick Barnes (rascal@scrtc.com)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2008 - 10:45:36 EDT

They are heavy cause iron weighs more than plastic, the "leaky"
reputation..not so anymore, since the Blockhead engine, but nice try...of
course my panhead still "marks it spot" which keeps fresh oil in it anyways
and I don't care. Expensive, well, quality costs more. You want an
albatross, buy a Triumph. I was also a Triumph/BSA factory trained mechanic
too....great handling bike, but of course you could not keep them tuned for
more than a week...Lucas electrics...what crap.

Next?

Rascal