RE: OT: Bikes

From: Rick Barnes (rascal@scrtc.com)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2008 - 12:02:43 EDT

Well Bob, my timing wasn't so good. When the HD rush occurred, I was
already backing out so I never had those big pay days, but man, I had a LOT
of fun. I went to HD school, Triumph school, and Yamaha school. All had
their strengths, but I was a hogman from day one and still am. I raced for
a few years and had a lot of fun with that too. I was completely run over
by a 1954 Cadillac in 1969 and man that hurt, but as soon as I could get
things working again, I got right back on my Harley and the wind never felt
so good. You are a good man Bob and I am glad I know you. God Bless
America.

Rascal