RE: RE: Fuel Mix Computer

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2008 - 12:08:45 EDT

Anytime you use a fuel management system, you'll need to put it on a dyno
for proper tuning. You can, however, use your O2 sensor for a baseline tune
(watching you're A/F in the process).

Also, if you plan on just using a "custom flashed" PCM...BEWARE - they are
not tuned to your specific vehicle and can only come close to what you need.
You canhave two identical vehicles with identical modifications and the tune
will be different (timing and/or fuel requirement). It depends on too many
variables to say that one "custom flash" will work for all in that range.

- Bernd