Re: RE: Fuel Mix Computer

From: Jamie Calder (JCalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2008 - 16:08:17 EDT

Bernd,

Is this the one you have installed? Is this what I would use an an '93 OBD
I?

http://www.apexi-usa.com/product_electronics_detail.asp?id=260&pageNum=1

I could install it myself and get it close then take it to the speed shop to
dial it in? Or should I just have them do the whole thing? I built the
engine so mechanical and electrical work isn't a problem.

Thanks,
James