Re: RE: Offtopic....Vista SP1

From: Mike Sykes (mikesykes@cox.net)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2008 - 17:01:56 EDT

>>Has anyone received the Vista SP1 (RTM) yet? I'm curious to see what
>>issues
(if any) have been found - either installation or existing driver issues.<<

from what they are telling us call center jockies is that it will fix a few
bugs in the TCP/IP global auto detect that can cause vista not to display
webpages, and some TCP stack corruption that is causing the necessity for
frequent TCP and winsock resets... well.. that's what we hear down at the
ISP...

-miggity
headset jocky
00' R/T CC... a mod or two or 9 =)