Re: Upshift light in 5th

From: droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Mar 22 2008 - 13:20:43 EDT

On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 18:52:37 -0400, Andy Levy <andy.levy@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 10:40 AM, Zito, James A (GE Infra, Energy)
> <james.zito@ge.com> wrote:
>>
>> Ok folks odd one on the Dak, I keep getting the upshift light when I'm
>> in top gear......
>>
>> Thoughts??
>
> Computer doesn't have a gear-position sensor maybe?
>
> I'm still puzzled that your '03 has an upshift light and mine didn't.

Mine has the upshift light but it doesn't operate. Comes on during the
test at startup and that's it. Not that I want that useless garbage
anyway. I have enough dings on blinks when my washerfluid gets low.

--
-droo

2003 Dodge Dakota Club Cab V8 4X4 Manual Transmission Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo's Can-Back Soft Topper Rhinoliner Alpine CD Head Unit w/ XM Alpine 6 3/4" Speakers Sony 8" Subwoofer Q-Logic Custom Fit Enclosure