Re: The Mopar Enthusiasts Crunch Team

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2008 - 19:00:37 EDT

Terrible Tom wrote:

> I have also taken the new team Cross Project, this means you can be part
> of The Mopar Enthusiasts Crunch Team, and crunch data on things other
> than SETI.

ok - I've been messing around with the cross project team stuff all day
and there seems to be something flawed in its design. I've axed that
aspect of the project for now and I'll see if I can get it straightened
out later...

An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine