Re: camper for sale

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2008 - 20:00:17 EDT

On the whole I agree, but I know a guy in Chicago that took a motorcycle
to an iSoldit, and then listed it himself on Ebay so there were 2 ads
for the same bike. Since the identical pictures were used someone
reported my buddy as a scam. IIRC it took over a month to get it all
sorted out, to get his ebay account unlocked, to convince iSoldit he
wasn't trying to scam anyone, etc.

Someone famous once wrote "never ascribe to malice what can be explained
by ignorance"

That said, it probably is a scam and I would have bailed on it when I
hit the no inspection part, but thats just me and I am a jerk about
stuff like that...