Re: Language

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sat Apr 05 2008 - 12:33:26 EDT

"Azie L. Magnusson" <maggie11@mchsi.com> wrote:

> Barry Oliver wrote: >>

> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mi8SlYGt0YM&feature=related <<

> Any linguist on here?? What language are they speaking??

   The video appears to have been shot in the western part of the
Czech Republic (which was created along with the Slovak Republic when
Czechoslovakia dissolved in 1993), so I suspect that they are probably
speaking Czech. Whatever the language, I do like their trucks. :-)
Those are some hard core offroaders; not only because of their
equipment, but can you imagine what the price of diesel must be over
there? Or what a new set of tires that size would cost for an 8x8? :-)

--
                                          -Jon-