RE: Survey of 2/4 drop kits for Gen II's

From: Ray Block (BPracing@wowway.com)
Date: Mon Apr 14 2008 - 21:18:10 EDT

Uh, Dan.....how many more choices do you want? LOL You can get dropped
rear leaf springs....and air suspension systems if you want a lot of
flexibility.

Just FYI....the Western Chassis rear hangers give you adjustability between
3 and 4 inch rear drop. I have mine set on 3. The 2" dropped spindles
work great also. Rides like stock.....just closer to the ground.

Ray