Re: RE: Silly engine question

From: James Johnson (sixpackdak@execulink.com)
Date: Sat Apr 19 2008 - 19:16:23 EDT

That's kind of what I suspected.

As long as I can get the air cleaner down near where the stock snorkel hose
would be, down next to the rad, any minor fab work to make the block off
plate work would be no big deal.

I thought about using a Mopar Performance open air cleaner, but with that
sucking hot air from under the hood I may as well just put a K&N in the
stock housing for the performance gain I'd get.

Thanks for the info.
James