Re: Happy Birthday Tom

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2008 - 00:13:02 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
> Jason Bleazard <dml@bleazard.net> wrote:
>

>>Hey Tom! Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday. Have a good time,
>>but try not to celebrate too hard :-).
>

> Is that today? Well, Happy Birthday, Tom! :-)

Awwwwww you guyyyys!!

:-) thanks!! Yup - the ripe smart ass age of 27.

The day started out pretty lousy... aside from lots of other crap, my
counterman quit today and I had to work an open to close shift alone...
but the family was waiting when I got home and they were bound and
determined to cheer me up - and they were successful - then I sign on
and see my DML buddies remembered too :D

I feel the love!!! :D

Thanks :)

The Mopar Enthusiasts Crunch Team http://tinyurl.com/32g3qj
An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine