Re: Happy Birthday Tom

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Wed Apr 23 2008 - 00:40:39 EDT

Terrible Tom <silvereightynine@aol.com> wrote:
> jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
> I forgot that the burger was in there, so it
>> actually sat at room temp for a few months. IIRC, I discovered it
>> when I turned the fridge back on for Daktoberfest '07, and moved the
>> burger over to the mini fridge's freezer at that time. So yeah, a
>> bite of that burger would really ruin somebody's year. ;-)
>>

> Ugh - yaano - Its the thought that counts really, Jon - you dont need to
> spend the money to ship that over here - thats fine :-) I appreciate
> the sentiment :D

> Really... hehe

   Oh, if only 'twere that easy, what a wonderful world this would be!
Unfortunately, its out of my hands... You see, this is full-on Global
Burgological War, and there are certain protocols which must be
adhered to; you know, conventions, international treaties and the
like. It is most regrettable, but by the time you read this, the item
(codename: "Fuzzy Death") will have been tracking inbound for a solid
2 days now, and you are most inescapably IT, my friend! :-D

--
                                          -Jon-