Re: Voltage gauge antics

From: WiLieR (waffle787@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2008 - 02:55:09 EDT

Check the radiator support ground. It will be about a 10 gauge wire
coming off the negative battery post and going straight to the
radiator support. It's about a foot long. Also check the ground from
the firewall to the block. Should be another 10 or so gauge wire from
the middle of the firewall to the block. And of course check the main
ground wire to the block.

WiLieR