Re: Welcome to Dimpus Burger... Thats a lott'a Dimp!

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Thu Apr 24 2008 - 23:43:28 EDT

Terrible Tom <silvereightynine@aol.com> wrote:
> ugh - I recieved the burger today - it was even worse than I imagined.
> In transit it spawned and grew a fuzzy grey Packard Bell computer!

  Man I hate when that happens! At least you know it was a burger
though, if it were a sausage patty, it would have spawned a Gateway.

> Thanks Jon! thats awesome! I wiped the case down (there was a musty
> funky oder in the box from the burger... heh)

   That's weird. I double bagged the thing so that wouldn't happen.
Even when it sat un-refrigerated for so long, it was only single
bagged but the odor didn't get through. It may be time to upgrade my
underarm deodorant...

> As for the burger - I'm afraid it won't be making another BBQ. I've
> decided that its now been elevated to "hazardous material" and must be
> disposed of. Had it not been unrefrigerated for so long.. its
> coneveable that it could have stretched out even longer in time.

   Ha! Victory is mine!!! :-)

--
                                          -Jon-