Re: RE: Fuel Mix Computer

From: Jamie Calder (JCalder3@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Thu May 01 2008 - 21:10:43 EDT

Bernd. If you don't have the wiring details, can you remember if it's just
a matter of wiring 12 v. and certain sensors to the Apexi? And which
sensors?
Regarding the dyno tuning, what will the tuner dude be looking for and
monitoring? Is this a specialized task that not just anyone with a dyno can
perform? Or is it true that if a shop has a dyno, they should know how to
perform a dyno tune?