RE: RE: RE: Throttle stuck after TB cleaned

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Fri May 09 2008 - 22:37:57 EDT

So when they modify the stock throttle bodies they remove the bearing and
use just a plain bushing? I know there are bearings on the side, but was
pretty sure the one in the center wasn't an actual bearing. And you are
crazy if you don't think the vacuum from the engine adds extra force onto
the throttle shaft which is why it only sticks with the motor running. And
the force of your foot pushing on the pedal applies more of a twisting
motion, where as the vacuum from the engine is pulling straight down on the
shaft as the air is forced past the throttle blades. But physics was one of
my better classes in school.

brian cropp