Re: tire help

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@comcast.net)
Date: Fri May 09 2008 - 23:13:44 EDT

ffastje wrote:

> I need to get tires but I am a bit overwhelmed. need a good tire at a
> good price.
> No bad year mangler's. please help TIA

You can fit up to a 325/60 R15 with minimal rubbing [ 31x13.50]

You can fit wider easier than taller, 32x11.50's fit, 33x whatever
probably wont.

Big $$ choice = BFG All terrains, IMHO the best AT tire out there.

Less dirt more road choice = Bridgestone AT Revo's ot Yoko Geolanders

All road, no dirt choice, BFG Long trails or Yokohama avids