tires purchased

From: ffastje (ffastje@cox.net)
Date: Sun May 11 2008 - 10:07:11 EDT

Well I got the tires Saturday bridgestone dueler a/t revo. I got a
really good price and a 100$ rebate. A guy i work with sons the manager.
They say the brakes need to be cleaned and lubed and adjusted? I am not
sure what that means? I also need to do the inner tie rods both left and
right.they priced it at 300 dollars. Is this something very hard cause
i would be doing it myself? thanks to everyone that took time to reply
to my tire help post this is the best bunch of folks on the net.

--
ffastje@cox.net
ffastje@gmail.com