Re: Many thanks

From: Biff Byrum (bbyrum9@foothill.net)
Date: Sun May 11 2008 - 18:46:06 EDT

That's hilarious, "arrest me red." I know a railfan down in Martinez who got
that kind of deal last year on an '06 Cummins Mega Cab in that color. When
he parks it alongside the Amtrak depot, it sticks out like a sore thumb.

I guess he can live with the price of #2 today. Friday night at a truck stop
in West Sacramento, Valero #2, credit price $4.739. Biff Byrum