Funny ricers

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Sun May 11 2008 - 22:44:29 EDT

Friday night I was driving my Dakota with my cousin when some guys in
a Honda Civic with a 3 inch pipe and a turbo pulled up next to me at a
red light. When the light turned green we both floored it. Hopped up
ricer vs. stock V-8 American pickup. I knew my truck was fast, but I
wasn't sure how it would do against something that light with those
mods. I am proud to say that I was faster off the line and had
stronger, faster acceleration all the way to about 40 mph when we
caught up with the cars in front of us.

Dustin Williams
1994 Dodge Dakota SLT 4x4 CC V-8