Re: Mileage

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed May 14 2008 - 03:00:42 EDT

Azie L. Magnusson wrote:
> TT writes: >> So I'm wondering what you folks with 318's have
> seen for fuel economy. Is it unrealistic to hope for 19-20 on the
> highway if I drive granny-style? <<
>
> Yeah!! You drive Granny style!! Maybe like Granny in the
> "Dukes of Hazzard"....

I know not what you mean.......... *shifty eyes*

> My '95 ext cab loaded gets pretty consistent 18 - 20.
> Generally depends on the right foot placement and wheather
> or not it is long haul or short haul.

Gas hit $3.799 here today - and expected to climb - all my truck
projects are mothballed until further notice.

The Mopar Enthusiasts Crunch Team http://tinyurl.com/32g3qj
An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine