RE: RE: Odometer Reset

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2008 - 11:31:33 EDT

Never saw "Pay it Forward" did ya? ;)

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: hskr@cox.net [mailto:hskr@cox.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 9:51 AM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Cc: Terrible Tom
Subject: Re: DML: RE: Odometer Reset

This is why I always wonder why people keep asking to mooch off other
peoples carfax accounts when looking for a car. If you are that serious
about buying a used car, it's well worth the price to get the one month
carfax subscription. It's just faster and more convenient than having to
email someone a vin number, then wait for them to get the report and email
you back, which depending on work schedules could be a day or two.