RE: RE: Odometer Reset

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2008 - 08:33:03 EDT

Like I said in a previous reply, one or two I don't mind, but I've seen it
where the same person continually asks for numerous carfax reports. You
said yourself it was well worth the money to start your own account. I just
happen to feel the same way. I'm all for helping people out and have gone
out of my way to do it at times. I'm not trying to get into a flame war
either. You can take my opinions any way you want, but in the end, you know
what they say about opinions. So don't get your panties all twisted up over
it. And I could really care less about how much you work. A "19 day work
week" ain't got shit on what a lot of military guys work. You ain't
impressing me one bit by saying that, so quit with the sob story about how
hard you work

brian cropp