Dakota items for sale

From: Cory LaBoucane (waterbody@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2008 - 21:55:15 EDT

The following items are off of my 97 Dak x-cab 4X4:
-complete set of Wet Okole two tone seat covers.  Includes the front buckets and the split back seat.  Color is black on outside with grey in middle and front buckets have white dodge ram head at top.  Price is $450 obo.  The seat covers are like new and will include the remainder of the cleaner and UV protector liquids that I purchased with the covers.
-hidden hitch front receiver.  $100 obo.  Perfect for mounting a portable winch or for parking a trailer
-50mm Fastman TB - worked excellent on my 5.2. $200
-Pace Edwards Roll top.  Includes rails, canister and a new pop'n'lock for the tailgate handle. $500 obo
-Full front bra. Includes hood piece with deflectors and full bumper with fog lamp cutouts.  $85 obo
-MTX thunderform with 2 MTX 10" subs - $450 obo
*all prices do not include shipping.  All items will be shipped from BC, Canada.
*if interested, photos of all items can be sent upon request.
Cory